Your health and safety are our upmost priority and we have taken increased measures to stop the spread of the coronavirus. We are so happy to see our patients’ beautiful smiles again! This has been a challenging time for our communities and we are all looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to our patients.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice as you may have seen during your previous visits. These infection control procedures are implemented so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), as well as the federal regulations from the CDC and OSHA. The current recommendations for patient care include the standard precautions that we’ve always adhered to. In addition, we have implemented additional disinfectant protocols throughout the day. We also will be wearing face shields and other personal protective equipment (PPE) to further safeguard you and our staff.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We have made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- We have eliminated our magazines and children’s area in our reception room at this time.
- If you are more comfortable please call when you arrive at our office and wait in your vehicle. We will contact you when your treatment room is ready.
- We request that you come to your appointment alone and leave family members either at home or in your vehicle.
- Only one guardian should accompany any children during this time.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow increased time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again!